2) Spray each balloon with vegetable oil if you would like. This makes it a bit easier when taking the balloons off of the chocolate.
4) Before placing the chocolate dipped balloon onto a parchment paper lined cookie sheet, take a spoonful of the melted chocolate and place it onto the cookie sheet to create a base so that the bowl will stand sturdily.
5) Place the balloon on top of the blob of chocolate, and repeat with the rest of the balloons.
6) Set the cookie tray in the fridge to chill for 10-30 minutes
7) Remove the balloon from the bowl. First, remove the balloon and bowl from the cookie sheet. If the base is stuck, gently slide a knife under to remove it. Then stick a pin/pen (or anything sharp) into the balloon at the top and allow the air to expel slowly. Don't rush this part or the bowls may blow apart. Then, ease the bowls out from the base of the balloon––you may need to peel off some of the balloon.
8) Fill the bowls with the delicacy of your choice--suitable additions include: fruit, ice-cream, nuts, truffles, cookies, candies, etc.