1) Octahate by Ryn Weaver- I have loved this song since I first heard it! I'm not sure if it's because of the catchy rhythm or the unique sounding voice, but both are pluses!
2) Fight Song by Rachel Platten- My friend introduced me to this song and at first I didn't think much of it, but it started to grow on me. It is one of my favorites, in fact it is playing as I write this very sentence. I listened to some other songs by Rachel Platten, and to be honest this is the only one I like, which is weird. However I absolutely recommend Fight Song!
3) Flashlight by Hailee Steinfeld (Cover)- This song is originally by Jessie J, but was written for
Pitch Perfect 2, in which Hailee Steinfeld (actress who played Emily Junk) sang it. Personally, I think the cover version is MUCH better, so much that I cannot even listen to the Jessie J version. However, the only version available on iTunes is the original (Jessie J) for copyright reasons. Luckily there's YouTube!
4) Like I'm Gonna Lose You by Meghan Trainor (Feat. John Legend)- I tend to find myself excited when this comes on my iTunes radio. This song isn't like most of Meghan Trainor's other songs. It is slower and more "low key," for lack of a better term. I like it!
5) Bright by Echosmith- This one has made it to the popular charts already, but it was too good not to share! I like it because it is so simple, yet still a really well put together song! Even my brother likes it...!
I definitely recommend all of these songs! Let me know what you think, and any song suggestions you may have in the comments:)