What you will need:
(sideways) in any
If you want the colors
frame to be upright
(as pictured) you
will need a 20x25 frame
1) Take the paper out of the frame, and turn it to the white side. Then, take your paint chips and trim them with scissors if needed.
2) Arrange the paint chips on top of the paper in the order that you want the colors to show.
3) Once all of the paint chips are set out on the paper, begin to glue them down.
4) If you want, you can cut strips of duct tape to stick in between the paint chips to define the lines and fill the gaps.
5) Place the paper into the frame, write the month and days, add any upcoming events, and hang the masterpiece on your wall to give a colorful pop!